Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Size 38 Aero Long Half Belt, Cordovan FQHH f/s

zebedee

One Too Many
Originally cost 700 GBP, I'm selling this for 400 GBP plus p&p. These are the measurements from the receipt:

Size 38 // Long Half Belt // Cordovan FQHH // No bi-swing back // No snaps in pockets // nickel zips // Macdonald of Ardnamurchan tartan lining // 62cm Sleeves = 24.5” // 63cm Back =25” //

I'd usually take a size 40- this was slimmed down to be less boxy but will still accommodate a sweater underneath. The jacket has minor wear and a little fading- I have not scraped it down walls, fallen off a bike in it or sand-blasted it, and it now almost never bleeds. It has been all over the world (and quite a few bars in the world), but isn't unduly smoky, if at all. I have no pets, etc. If interested, PM me. The price is the price (and it's certainly a better deal and in better condition than some of the used Aeros I've bought from the Aero site) and I'm selling it principally because I don't wear it enough. I can re-measure it if you wish.

Photo on 02-01-2019 at 10.31.jpg Photo on 02-01-2019 at 10.31 #2.jpg

Last edited:

zebedee

One Too Many
I am sure that if someone professional measured it, it would be more accurate. I will get my tailor to do it tomorrow.

Horseoak

Familiar Face
There'll be others, don't worry. I'm relocating to Taiwan and will be putting up a Stockman, a Simmons Bilt, and perhaps one other.

Also, the Highwayman you've got looks like a perfect fit.
Best of luck with your relocation and thanks for the comment. I think I could go a bit bigger, but it fits great as is.

zebedee

One Too Many
Cheers- Aero sizing isn't an exact science: it'll slacken up over time. My Highwayman is now 8 years old and really broken in. It's definitely my favourite cut and sees the most wear- it's had everything done to it and just gets better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner