Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Size 42 (?) 1940s British overcoat

I have here a rather large and excellent condition British overcoat. the date is slightly in question but it is undoubtedly from before 1950, in my opinion. Very rare large size.

It is made of a wide herringbone fabric in brown/cream. Has two "handwarmer" pockets at waist/hip level - a nice difference from the usual overcoat flapped or patch pockets. Lined in a heavy twill fabric (prob polished cotton or rayon). I may be lunatic, but i think the faded out and wrecked label says [something]/45. It's easier to see (imagine?) in person.

A very fine overcoat, and out of season so going cheap at £25. Get it for next winter! Shipping to be paid by buyer. Shipping price will be determined when i know the location to be sent to. Weighs under 2kg so shipping out of the UK won't be extortionate. PM with interest. If paying by paypal, a small fee will be added to cover paypal fees.

Chest: 23"
Shoulder: 18.5"
Arm: 25.5"
Length: 41"

Lambourne1.jpg

Lambourne2.jpg

Lambourne3.jpg

Lambourne4.jpg

Lambourne5.jpg

Lambourne6.jpg

bk

Forum statistics