Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Skyline MA-1 and ATF B-10 and M43 cap for sale

Monsoon

A-List Customer
1. Skyline MA-1 flight jacket. Size Large. Sage green outside, international orange lining. Two outside pockets and two inside pockets.The knits and zip are not original. They have been replaced professionally, tho. The zip is a modern Scovall like they use in current flight jackets (well, at least in the ones I was issued).

I'm 5'11" and 185LBS, and it fits me fine even with a sweat shirt underneath. Flight jackets run short, so keep this in mind; the back measurement is about 26 or 27 inches.

The shell and lining are in fantastic shape. One small ink spot on the right sleeve. Gotta figure you'd run into something like this with a jacket that's probably 40+ years old. Other than that, it's great.

I'd like to get $250 shipped CONUS.

2. Next is a B-10 flight jacket. This is a reproduction from At The Front. It’s a size 48. Great jacket, very warm and it's in great shape. $150 shipped CONUS.

3. Finally, I have World War 2 Waffen-SS M-43 cap. This is a reproduction made by At The Front. It’s a size 7 ¼ (58CM). $40 shipped CONUS.

I’ll fight with Photobucket and try to get some pics up in the next few days. Until then, if you’re interested in anything, shoot me a PM and I can email or text some pictures. If you're overseas and want anything, we'll work out shipping.

Thanks!

Monsoon

A-List Customer
02f5115565fb4434c91c79e5e7e66775.jpg

45485d2c61199f17dbf115abe8889ff0.jpg

b6b1e0706ab434663d1861ac73aaf363.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monsoon

A-List Customer
Just bumping this up and adding an item.

Also for sale, a Gibson and Barnes Civil A2 in sealbrown goat. I had the knits replaced with red ones purchased from Mr Chapman. It's a great jacket, just not getting enough wear at this time.

It's a size 44. I'm asking $425 shipped CONUS. I'll get a picture of it up later today.

Thanks!

Monsoon

A-List Customer
I've been asked about overseas sales. Well, I'm open to that, but we'll have to work out shipping, etc.

And I'll get the A2 pics up tonight, God willing and the creek don't rise.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn