Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So trivial, yet it really ticks you off.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Polished off a bowl of snot nose, smash mouth Chicago Bears v Green Bay Packers game day chilli.

Bad feelings about this. Omens out in spades. Alabama beat Notre Dame; Cubs traded Darvish.
Auguries, omens, vagaries, and vicissitudes intrinsic and perceptible in the cold wind flying
off Lake Michigan, The Hawk is out, talons sharp and ready. A triple play howls doom.
And The Pack is back.:eek:

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Polished off a bowl of snot nose, smash mouth Chicago Bears v Green Bay Packers game day chilli.

Bad feelings about this. Omens out in spades. Alabama beat Notre Dame; Cubs traded Darvish.
Auguries, omens, vagaries, and vicissitudes intrinsic and perceptible in the cold wind flying
off Lake Michigan, The Hawk is out, talons sharp and ready. A triple play howls doom.
And The Pack is back.:eek:
It is definitely a "chili" day (pun not intended).

I likewise do not have optimism for our Bears.

Hercule

Practically Family
It is definitely a "chili" day (pun not intended).

Nah, much as I love it chili gives me heartburn. We've got a beef stew doing it's thing in the crock pot and I'm going to try my hand German potato dumplings to go with it. Oh, and a nice dry red wine to fill in the cracks and a berry trifle to end it all.

Last edited:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
It's a womans thing, but I'm just interested, why.
Why they renamed Rouge to Blush? In the 90s, the girls said Rouge, I'm remembering right?

Trench, warum stellen Sie diese spezielle Frage? ;):)
-----

Bears lose. It all happens in threes, a bad luck trifecta, and the wildcard game against the Saints rubs in salt.:(

I keep clicking into the new "Ask a question, get an answer" thread in the Outerwear Forum (via the "New Posts" view) after seven years of clicking on the thread with the same title in the Hats Forum (the hat related thread was started in 2009).

I'm worried that I will now start buying leather jackets ... with no end in sight. :D

Harp

I'll Lock Up
K-shaped recovery, indeed.

A flat line economy: M1 3.914 12/22/20 3Q; M2&M2M 1.147; 01/21 Sweet $47.55; Gold $1,941
Currently in recession, which is an understatement by St Louis Fed

Covid vaccine rate, infection/death rates are key economic variable indicators.
If the next administration opts for national lockdown any recovery will be wrecked.

Hercule

Practically Family
Wal-Mart is out of Grape Nuts cereal until the 18th. 2020 still lingers...

Of all things! (I actually quite like Grape Nuts.)

Perhaps I'm incorrectly reading between the lines here, but are you really blaming 2020 on, ... uh... er... a lack of, ... well, ... ... "regularity"? 2020 certainly wasn't a great year on so many fronts, so why not that too?

Perhaps I'm incorrectly reading between the lines here, but are you really blaming 2020 on, ... uh... er... a lack of, ... well, ... ... "regularity"? 2020 certainly wasn't a great year on so many fronts, so why not that too?

No issues on that front (rear?). I just really like Grape Nuts.

I’m assuming it’s a supply chain thing, but it might correlate with the hoarding of toilet paper.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
All Bran works better, and is easier on the teeth. Get the family size:

48371816_10216780822500170_2046677926589497344_n.jpg

MissNathalieVintage

Practically Family
When people tie their dog alone outside a shop or restaurant and leave. And their dog is standing there in the hot sun or at the curb, and could very well get hit by a car. And sometimes the dog is crying and shaking and the owner does nothing to speed up what they need to do at that place of business. And when I see a dog left in a car with the window half cracked.

Once at the library a man left his dog tied right by the front door and the dog was crying for what seemed like ages. And when anyone went near the dog it would growl and bark. Finally after an hour and a half the man goes out and gets his dog.

I want to yell at that person and say How dare you do such a thing? If it were your child would you do the same thing?

Oh, when mother's let their child cry and they do nothing ( no talking or giving a bottle) to calm the child down. Once at the library a child was crying hard for over an hour. And I went to the security guard and told her about it and the mom finally got the child to calm down.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I once sat on a flight to Cuba and there’s been a young touristic family with two very young kids on board, the oldest about three years.

After about eleven hours of constant crying, yelling and shouting by the kids half of the Folks in the completely booked out plane were completely through and already sharpened their knives...:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy