Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So trivial, yet it really ticks you off.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
No dawg in the fight but last nite's Bills v Chiefs overtime knockdown dragout brawl proved
one thing: Yogi Berra was right. It ain't over till it's over. :)

...and the Bears could have drafted Patrick Mahomes. :mad::confused::oops::rolleyes:o_O:eek:

All four playoffs games this past weekend were great, but the KC/Buffalo contest was among the best I’ve ever seen.

The on-field product has never been better. Whatever one’s views of the NFL aside from that, it’s the game itself that sells its actual product: all those millions of eyes watching on TV.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Didn't he also say "we didn't lose, we just ran out of time"? While not being sports minded myself, I can certainly appreciate the attitude it invokes.

I don't believe so but he did say 'We made too many wrong mistakes.':)

When I was a kid my dad returned from New York once and told me he stepped inside
an elevator that held Mickey Mantle and Yogi, and I could tell he was pleasantly surprised.

Bowflex Velocore commercial for an exercise bike that allows you to lean. This guy should never try to ride a bike outside if he's going to lean towards the outside of the curve. He'd be off into those trees on the right. :rolleyes:

upload_2022-1-24_17-16-32.png

Hercule

Practically Family
Why must I always feel beaten up whenever I come away from the car dealer?

Finally got tired of the anemic blower motor which stopped yesterday afternoon (temps here in the low teens F). Good thing is that the maker finally recognized the issue and released a bulletin on it. Bad thig is that they won't cover any of it because they don't deem it a safety issue. BS! When you can't clear your windshield or when the motor cuts out while driving in 2-degree temps (this morning) that IS a safety issue.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Why must I always feel beaten up whenever I come away from the car dealer?

Finally got tired of the anemic blower motor which stopped yesterday afternoon (temps here in the low teens F). Good thing is that the maker finally recognized the issue and released a bulletin on it. Bad thig is that they won't cover any of it because they don't deem it a safety issue. BS! When you can't clear your windshield or when the motor cuts out while driving in 2-degree temps (this morning) that IS a safety issue.

A lawyer can file suit against the manufacturer citing the issues mentioned above.
Any mechanical defect is sufficient cause for grounds/standing to sue. Additional recover
for time and expense pursuing resolve; also, weather is a germane factor for timely settlement.
The maker will likely offer lump sum settle. Have your accountant review case to take all
allowable deductions.

Hercule

Practically Family
Im sure they already have better lawyers than any I could get. Interesting point about deductions though. We'll see what tomorrow brings when I pick up the car. Rest assured I'll try to get as much as I can out of them. Meanwhile, ive been enjoying the 2021 loaner. First time I've ever experienced a heated stearing wheel or a heads up projection. I could get used to that, though i am amused at what poor mpg it gets.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
I had a '94 Jaguar XJS convertible parked outside my apartment building; so in winter
before anything first thing the engine needed starting. Loved the cat but she was an icycle,
especially the steering column and wheel. And just 15mpg though I knew that going in....

A good jack leg lawyer can file claim suit since you have actionable grounds. Luck with all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925