Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

--SOLD--1920's Stetson Derby Excellent Quality 7 3/8 - 7 1/2

XPLSV

One of the Regulars
I'm clearing out a few of my derbies this week. Here is a Stetson Excellent Quality. I'm guessing pre-1928 because of the taped sweatband seam. Felt is immaculate, sweatband in very good shape, liner in very good shape. The top has a very slight depression in it, which can be seen in the photos. I've worn it as such, although I have wondered if it was worth seeing if Graham could do anything for that, as I know he makes derbies. This is a larger sized derby. I measure the inside circumference at 23 3/8 inches. I wear a size 7 3/8 Long Oval and this hat fits quite well from front to back and isn't really tight. Has a little extra room on the sides for my head shape. I think it is thus a little larger than a regular oval 7 3/8 and leaning towards 7 1/2. I'm asking $100 for it and whatever the actual shipping might be. I can include the Dobbs box in the photos...no cost for the box, just a little more for shipping.
stetderb1.jpg

stetderb3.jpg

stetderb4.jpg

stetderb5.jpg

stetderb6.jpg

stetderb7.jpg

stetderb8.jpg

stetderb9.jpg

stetderb10.jpg

stetderb14.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads