Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD johnnyphi auction hat regrettably up for sale! SOLD

Razzman

One Too Many
HTML:
This johnnyphi auction hat is regrettabley up for sale. It's just to big for me and I don't wear it. I took a chance knowing it was not my size. I'm not looking to make a profit, but I'm willing to sell it for what I paid for it. I will show all the pictures, but you can also go to the merchants section and look at auction #134. This is a fantastic hat, in mint condition. Please PM with any interest. The cost for the hat and shipping back in November was $205. There would definately be additional shipping cost to ship internationaly. I'd rather someone here at the lounge own this hat rather than ebay.

It appears there is a problem with the photographs. I'm not having any luck with photobucket. Appreciate any help.

Thanks to the assistance of a fellow lounger the pictures appear in this thread a few posts down.

Vintage Adam Fedora
Size 7 3/8"
It's a beautiful grey color.
2 1/2" brim
1 3/4" leather sweatband.
Crown is approximately 5 3/4"

razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

IM003520.jpg
[/IMG]

Wil Tam

Practically Family
?????

you're not very good at posting pictures or links to them are you? :eusa_doh:

what size is the hat? ;)

Razzman

One Too Many
Adam Fedora

Nothing is working for me here. I just can't fingure out how to post the photo. Any help would be appreciated.

IM003522.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters