Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD-Knox Fifth Avenue 7 3/8

Jabos

A-List Customer
I am selling a tan Knox with a green ribbon purchased on Ebay for $130.00 about nine months ago. When I got the hat I realized the hat had a brim ribbon that was trimmed off at some point, a fact not disclosed by the Ebay seller. Also, the hat had newspaper in the sweat dated 1987, so perhaps that was when the trimming was done. The hat is otherwise in perfect condition. No mothing. You can hardly tell the brim was trimmed. You can tell when you rub your finger along the edge but otherwise it isn't noticable. I had thought of having Art put a thin brim ribbon on it but I never wear it because the colors are just not me. It is being sold to fund a new Art hat. It is a wonderful color combo and in just perfect condition, other than the brim alteration. The brim measures 2 1/16 inch. The sides of the sweat are a little rippled because I added felt pieces to help my fit. I'm asking $100.00 plus actual shipping costs (no price gouging of FL members). Hat only being sold, not the hat box.
410.jpg

411.jpg

412.jpg

413.jpg

415.jpg

416.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy