Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD Knox Vagabond SOLD...

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I'm selling this Vagabond 'cause I already have a gray one and don't need two of them. The hat, as it is old, has some issues but they don't affect its wear-ability.
The felt is in very good condition except for one spot in the front of the brim that has seen some moth activity. It's not too noticeable (see if you can spot it in pic #1) as it blends in with the color of the felt and hides under the ribbon. The biggest issue with this hat, as it has been with my other 2 Vagabonds, is its sweatband. I don't know if Knox used poor quality leather or if it's just a coincidence but the three I own have bad sweats.
In this particular one the leather is peeling off in the front and it has split in the back. See the picture. I have, nevertheless, wore the hat and it never really bothered me.
It's marked 7 3/8 but it fits my 7 1/8 just fine. This Vagabonds are SO light that you forget you're wearing a hat. Brim 2 1/2. Ribbon 7/8 of an inch.

I'd like to get $55 shipped USA. I'll entertain offers and trades for something cool in my size (71/8) brims no less than 2 1/2 brim.

31.jpg

32.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters