Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD: Vintage Borsalino Size 5 Punti (7 1/8) Beautiful Condition!

Falcon Park

New in Town
Vintage Borsalino Size 5 Punti (7 1/8), bought about 3 years ago at an estate sale but hardly ever worn (it's a standard oval and I am a long oval so it just doesn't fit right). It is a medium brown with the velour-type finish, and I tell you, the photos just don't do it justice!

Thanks for your interest!

DSC06821.jpg

DSC06822.jpg

DSC06823.jpg

DSC06826.jpg

DSC06827.jpg

DSC06828.jpg

DSC06828.jpg

Falcon Park

New in Town
Borsalino

I am a 7 1/8 with what's known among some as a "German oval," which means I am a long oval but narrower in front (literally an egg-head-- just ask my wife).
;)
I kind of got fed up with hats not fitting me right a few years ago and decided to start making my own(!), so I've been selling off my off-the-shelf-hats. This one was the nicest vintage hat I own.

Have a good one!

buler

I'll Lock Up
Falcon Park said:
I am a 7 1/8 with what's known among some as a "German oval," which means I am a long oval but narrower in front (literally an egg-head-- just ask my wife).
;)
I kind of got fed up with hats not fitting me right a few years ago and decided to start making my own(!), so I've been selling off my off-the-shelf-hats. This one was the nicest vintage hat I own.

Have a good one!

Did you make the one in your avatar? Looks very nice. You'll have to post up some of your work! We'd like to see it.

Welcome.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80