Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Source for vintage topcoats?

captzak

New in Town
I've scoured ebay and have googled till my eyes bled. Does anyone know of a source for vintage inspired topcoats? Wool, Herringbone etc? I found a nice Chesterfield type topcoat yesterday at of all places...JC Penny. I'd really like a black/grey herringbone as well. Been lurking here for years and figured I would ask. I'm never surprised with the leads and help this forum has to offer. Thank you.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Good to have you on board, like you, I lurked here for years, just looking up anything that I couldn't find myself. When you are searching for something rare, like a topcoat, it helps if you let those that can find such items know. Here in the UK there are two sites that I know of that will, if you let them know of your requirement and email address, keep you in mind when they are buying. If you click on the links, leave them a message, don't forget to let them know your size, they will let you know if they can help.
Tweedman.
Savvy Row.
Don't be put off from buying abroad, I bought a hat from San Diego, took about a week to arrive, but it went quite smoothly. If all else fails, you can of course, ask a tailor to make you your requirement. I did that with my Zoot suit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran