Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sparkpeople.com

Some time ago someone on here mentioned the weight loss website sparkpeople.com
I started activly using it in January and was wondering if there are other Fedora Loungers using it.
If so, I though maybe we could start a team on there if there already isn't one.

Anyone interested just just post here or PM me.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
I'll join with you. I can't promise any hardcore activity/participation, but I would like to try to tone up a bit and lose a few lbs. :) Let me know what I need to do. :)

Zig2k143

Practically Family
I've lost 145 pounds using another food tracker... I'm actually working on my own right now.... I do not track my food anymore because I do well doing it in my head.... But I'm still losing weight and I'd be happy to join the list if you would like me. :)

BTW my weight loss site is. http://www.afitspot.com

431 / 186 / 217
Starting / Current / Goal

anabolina

A-List Customer
Hmm, I heard about this awhile back from a coworker and signed up, but I kept procrastinating doing anything with it, but I suppose today is a new day and I can start fresh, and join the group.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
What a great idea!
I think I'll join once I get home from work.Just yesterday I started keeping a "healthy living" journal.It's a binder with folders attatched so I can add healthy recipes,exercise ideas,and pictorial inspiration.I record what I eat and drink daily,plus I add any personal goals that I have,such as saving money for VivaLasVegas in 2008.

jazzzbaby

One of the Regulars
Thx ~ I have been a member for sometime, however I have
not been good at utilizing all the exceptional tools they have.
I have joined up and am in hopes that it can motivate me!

Dixiedaisey

New in Town
I am a little late jumping on this post but I just joined the group on SparkPeople. I had never heard of SparkPeople before but think it could be just what I need. I'm a zaftig girl in need of some reducing! I have entire closets full of vintage finds I was never sure I'd fit in...but I'm determined now! Thanks for starting the group and introducing us to it.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
leaette said:
since it's been 2 months since this was started....how is it going? are people still doing it? Losing any weight?
yup, yeah!!!! The big victory is that the difference was actually noticed at the doctors scale! it's been a lil slow for me, been a lil slow stressed with the kids of vaca and some other stuff going on, but i am also on some meds that may have some "positive wieght side effects" lol. guess we'll see about that, since a few years ago some other things I had going on had the negative effects

leaette

A-List Customer
oh so jealous! i WISH i only had 10 pounds to lose.
i'm having a hard time losing weight and exercising. i had a baby on may 8 and i have 10 pounds to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight but i was overweight to begin with. i'm not eating normally because the baby takes up so much of my time. i skip a lot of meals. and it's been toooo hot to walk during the day and i'm too tired and/or busy with housework at nights to go walking at night.
i've been wanting to join Curves. it's right down the street from me.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Looks like a great site gang! I'm a lifetime member of WW and have lost 80+ pounds, so I can go the meetings free. But this looks like a great option for extra motivation to keep it off online! I usually journal everything on paper, but this would be fun.

I see they have Skillet Lasagna listed under recipes. This is a CORE Weight Watchers recipe, I eat it all the time and highly reccomend it! :p
http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=20856

I'm going to hunt for some more recipes there, thanks Cherry!
Nikki

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Ok ya'll, I made a page there. It will be so nice to track online, even tho I'm a FREE lifetime member and have met my WW goal, I would still have to pay for their online tools. I think that's BS! Boo on WW for that one...
Anyhoo, here ya go~ thanks again! Plus, I love those tickers, lol!
http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=OHAIRAS
Nikki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24