Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spectator Shoes

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
P1040062_zpsfc2ab4c8.jpg

P1040063_zpsbc0e0fbf.jpg

Spectators and golf have always gone together. Even today guy's will wear spec's on the golf coarse but would never wear them while out on the town. Nice Golf spec's Fulton.

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
Wow! I love the brown and tan cap toes!

As a concept I do like the styles from this Japanese maker. However, I must say I am disappointed in execution. The shoe shapes and styles, while resembling the originals which they are based on are just off. For instance, the perforations are much too small and placed equidistant on the entire apron. The originals had larger punch holes and they were placed in a discernable geometric pattern (a symmetrical pattern is a MUST for an art-deco styled shoe).

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

These are some rather less expensive shoes, from a shoe line that was thought of for those that may desire to do some "bank" work, as you can imagine, no one would be able to give a statement about what you looked like, other than some shoes that were, how you say, "bluntly vivid"! ...so while you would make your "get away", the shoes...well...Scotland Yard would have them in a jiffy.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Sharp as a razor....I do like them, but for some reason the "tarsal" strip for me, seems to take away from the "slick style" it would have if there was no strip...just my personal liking....lol!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I don't hate them but they'd be way far down on my list on spectator styles. The shoe above is about as good as I've seen of that ilk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot