Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spring is almost here! What vintage items will you be wearing?

ladyk

Familiar Face
Those are some gorgeous skirts!

This year I'm trying to be prepared. London doesn't normally get hot for more than a couple of days at a time, but last summer was unbearably hot almost none stop and I had nothing suitable.This year, I refuse to be caught out! Thus far all I have bought is

3319_1.JPG

Summery shoes and

5cb4_1_b.JPG

the most gorgeous handbag. At least they will go with any potential cute summer outfits. lol

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
I will be in as many cute, flowery, bright sundresses as I can get my hands on!:D It just doesn't seem a season for pencil skirts, so I'm hoping to find some pretty circle skirts too, but a student's budget is always tight, so I'll see about that one.

Though I can guaruntee this baby, will be in the line up often:D
dress.jpg

GoldLeaf

A-List Customer
Oh, CanadaDoll, I loved that dress! I am always so happy to see items that I liked go to you ladies! Excellent taste, you have :eusa_clap :D

olive bleu

One Too Many
CanadaDoll said:
I will be in as many cute, flowery, bright sundresses as I can get my hands on!:D It just doesn't seem a season for pencil skirts, so I'm hoping to find some pretty circle skirts too, but a student's budget is always tight, so I'll see about that one.

Though I can guaruntee this baby, will be in the line up often:D
dress.jpg

Beautiful, CANADADOLL, tell me, hon...have you found any great online Canadian sources for vintage shopping? I am paying a small fortune in shipping fees from accross the border(Not that i intend to stop,mind you:D )

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Fraid I haven't Olive:( , but don't worry I'm bleedin right along with ya on the shipping fees:eusa_doh: A lot of the time I get stuck with customs charges on top of the shipping:rage: :(

Thanks Nicolletta, I can't wait to try it on:D I love floral dresses

Rosie

One Too Many
I can't wait until we have continuously warm weather. We had a 73 degree day last week and I wore an outfit I've been DYING to wear ALL winter. Cream colored high waisted, wide legged pants, cream colored sweater shirt, gold t strap shoes, a cream and gold a line swing coat I SNAGGED from ebay for like 40 bucks a few months back and my Murakami bag (okay, so Murakami isn't vintage).

This year, I have all of the dresses I made when I still sewed ( I haven't done any sewing in a few months now :eek: ) So those, and lots of broomstick skirts for the days when I feel my "ethnic" vibe coming on. I've already bought 5 new pairs of wedgies and sandals to go along with the many pair I already have. Yup, this is going to be a fun Spring/Summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80