Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stacy Adams Highest Roller Black Leather Jacket Nice 3xl; 4xl Brown Fringed Jacket Nicer

Bowtie Birmington

Familiar Face
What was I thinking? Purchased this jacket off of Ebay several years ago where I was told by the seller that the jacket was reserved for actual Las Vegas High Rollers. Had to have the sleeves altered as they were too long, but the jacket condition was a solid 8/10 and it looked cool (there's a new 4x on Ebay that some fool is selling for too little if you want to see it until I can send photos). Anyway, a heavy leather jacket in Phoenix? It's never been worn by me so time to move it along. Photos soon to follow. I also have a drop-dead 4x "for tall and big men" brown fringed leather jacket that has been worn but never abused and still looks fantastic that I'll be listing. Hit me up if either of these is of interest...I'm not trying to make a killing, would just like then to fine a new home, hopefully in a COOLER climate LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass