Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Star Trek

Mount makes an excellent Pike -- I can genuinely believe that he's the same guy Jeffrey Hunter played, just older...

I agree, though I'm still wondering who thought it was a good idea to turn Pike into Martha Stewart in the second season; he spends more time in his quarters cooking than Captaining the ship. But then, considering the "Lower Decks" tie-in last week and this week's musical episode, I think the show may have gone completely off the rails and won't find it's way back.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I think it's a refreshing change, so long as it's mixed in with some more traditional Star Trek-style episodes.

Look at the ToS trible episode. Quite frivolous, yet one of the most mostly positively talked about episodes in the franchise.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
There's been discussion, both positive and negative, in various places about the new SNW episode 'Subspace Rhapsody.'

In short, I thought it was brilliant.

It had the potential of being wrong in so many ways, but was woven together to combine character history and development, while serving the plot of the story line. And anything that was silly was silly in the right places.

Check out this article:

https://www.space.com/star-trek-strange-new-worlds-musical-episode-explainedhttps://www.space.com/star-trek-strange-new-worlds-musical-episode-explained

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
"Where No Man Has Gone Before". My favorite episode.

Attachments

• 9c71140f34968309800230bc63e96702.jpg
    9c71140f34968309800230bc63e96702.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 27
  • where no man has gone before.jpg
    where no man has gone before.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Mitchell-and-Dehner.jpg
    Mitchell-and-Dehner.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 27
  • 287327.jpg
    287327.jpg