Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steppin' out...

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
...in my top hat, and my white tie, and my tails...

Yesterday I was an attendant in the wedding of a friend, and to my delight we wore white tie. I found a '60s vintage Hickey-Freeman dress suit in a local vintage store, and cobbled together the rest of the outfit via Ebay and other various web stores.

Suit, shirt, studs, hat, and shoes are all vintage. Collar and bowtie are new, and the waistcoat is ex-rental from a local shop.

This photo was taken at the end of a long night. My stiff-bosomed shirt had begun to wilt, and my tie was riding up a bit.

DSCF5200.jpg

DSCF5201.jpg

DSCF5203.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Stylin', man. You could sing and dance with Fred A. any day of the week and feel confident the whole time.

DerMann

Practically Family
Congrats old boy, you know have the ultimate clothes for formal dress!

Just out of curiosity, I remember you PMed me about the stiff fronted shirt a while back. Obviously it turned out well, but care to disclose the source?

There isn't quite like stepping out for an evening in top hat, white tie, and tails. Once again, congratulations, you pulled it off marvelously.

Bugsy

One Too Many
Orgetorix said:
...in my top hat, and my white tie, and my tails...

Yesterday I was an attendant in the wedding of a friend, and to my delight we wore white tie. I found a '60s vintage Hickey-Freeman dress suit in a local vintage store, and cobbled together the rest of the outfit via Ebay and other various web stores.

Suit, shirt, studs, hat, and shoes are all vintage. Collar and bowtie are new, and the waistcoat is ex-rental from a local shop.

This photo was taken at the end of a long night. My stiff-bosomed shirt had begun to wilt, and my tie was riding up a bit.

DSCF5200.jpg

DSCF5201.jpg

DSCF5203.jpg

Inflation may be up and the dollar is still going down, but you still look like an old fashioned!!!!!!!!!! MILLION!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jgilbert

One of the Regulars
"This photo was taken at the end of a long night. My stiff-bosomed shirt had begun to wilt, and my tie was riding up a bit."

You look way to good for a "long night" LOL

Nice look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy