Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson 25 7 1/4 LO

Justdog

Practically Family
Have a Stetson 25 Open Road for sale. 7 1/4 LO make offer and ask questions if you like.
The wind tie came off but still have it. Hat is exceptional in condition.

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

Justdog

Practically Family
Rebash OR LO 7 1/4

Decided to rebash this a bit and it is pretty awesome. Once taken out of the classic cattleman it fits lower seems bigger and as I like the lower brow fit the 25 has a superb soft wide leather sweat. Just needs breaking in as it is new stiff but not cardboard stiff from stiffener. As no one wanted it I thought I would try to bash it like my everyday 25 reg OR which is broken in and has the same supple sweat. The brim is up on that one but this one I think will look better down. Thanks to any serious inquiries sent.:)

Stet25LO3.jpg

Stet25LO2.jpg

Stet25LO.jpg

Justdog

Practically Family
For Sale

After leaving this up here for quite a while I decided to change it around a bit. I was a bit frustrated with the newness and am pretty amateurish when it comes to re blocking and reworking a hat. Not experienced a better term. This hat is in really like new condition as far a felt goes and has a newness stiffness. I was not sure I had the patience to break in. As I have a 25 that is broken in I basically was not wearing this one and was genuinely looking for a good home for it as it is a bit hard to find in this condition also in LO. After fooling around with this one I realized it was just new stiff not stiffener stiff and would come around to a nice fedora or front brim down OR with a different crease. Thanks once again to those who showed an interest. I personally feel that this kind of quality is rare even with my limited experience. Actually if I would have seen this here prior to collecting since only last year I would have definitely bought it. Buying a hat on a site without really knowing someone can be a bit difficult that said I value my membership here. I assume everyone has integrity here unless proven otherwise. So no longer for sale.
A bit :eek:fftopic: :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari