Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Beaver 100 7 3/8

...Every good hat should be with its mate in the matching case as you do have it complete.

I agree CC. I'm just giving Lefty the bizness since he is prone to do so himself from time to time.
I had to pair up my 100 case & hat separately. The case was easier to come by than the lid in my size.
I also had to piece together the proper insides to the case, which thankfully a Lounger fabricated up some.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I agree CC. I'm just giving Lefty the bizness since he is prone to do so himself from time to time.
I had to pair up my 100 case & hat separately. The case was easier to come by than the lid in my size.
I also had to piece together the proper insides to the case, which thankfully a Lounger fabricated up some.
Where did you find your case?

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I could include the case, but it would raise the price pretty significantly, as it's got all of its parts. The inserts are original, the key is a copy made for me by a Lounger. More important to me, I really like it and that's why I didn't list it for sale. I don't have a specific price in mind, but think closer to 400 shipped with the case.

Measurements: I won't do a circumference measurement, as it's far too prone to error. My own L/W measurement just rendered 8x7 at the base of the sweat. Plugging that into the ellipse calculator gets me a 23.6, which should be a 7 1/2. Of course, I know it's not a 7 1/2, because it wouldn't hurt my forehead at that size - and it's tagged a 7 3/8.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Right of first refusal at $275 shipped is already promised to someone. If no one picks it up at the current price, I'm going to offer it to him on Thursday.

In other words...

Going...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo