Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson for sale i am offering..

D00R

One of the Regulars
I won this hat off of ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130093038385&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

the seller said the hat was 7 1/8 which is 22 1/4 inches.

i win the hat and he tells me the hat is 21 1/2 inches.

i offered to pay him to relist the hat, he agreed to sell it to the person who would have won it before me.

a day later he threatens to ruin my reputation with ebay for not buying the hat if i don't pay the 4 dollars it cost him to put the hat on ebay.

If anyone is interested in this hat for the price i bought for it. i will gladly buy it off of him and sell it to whos really interested in buying it off of me.
so i can settle this with the ebay seller..

payment would be through pay pal.

Moderator, i think i made this thread in the wrong forum by mistake..if its no problem i understand if its moved where it should be,.

D00R

One of the Regulars
You know what would be easier..
i can get his pay pal address and you can send him the cash and give him your address.

you sure you want the hat?

i emailed him just now, ill probably hear from him tomorrow.

D00R

One of the Regulars
okay i got an email back from the ebay member..

he has 1 day and 9 hours to hear back from the person who could have won the hat on ebay.

if they don't want the hat, this hat is for sale.

Leading Edge

One of the Regulars
D00R said:
okay i got an email back from the ebay member..

he has 1 day and 9 hours to hear back from the person who could have won the hat on ebay.

if they don't want the hat, this hat is for sale.

D00R said:
the hat is yours.
I emailed him back for his paypal information.
the other person who would have won already bidded on another hat i guess.
so when i get the paypal info i'll email you back with it.
sorry for making you have to wait hoping. but it worked out in the end.:eek:

Sorry????
Why?
I get a great hat. A fellow LFer is relieved of an unfairly contrived situation. . .
and I get a great hat - previewed and recommended by a fellow FLer ! :eusa_clap ;)

Rather, let's raise one up to the fate or destiny that never let's good people fall, even as April Fools :cheers1:

D00R

One of the Regulars
i bid on a hat on ebay, ended up being smaller then i thought. I had no use for a hat that was to small, found a nice person on Fedora Lounge who was interested in the hat, they bought the hat :)!

and i still don't have a hat :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21