Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

STETSON HOMBURG's for sale!!!!!!!!

mrubin621

New in Town
I have two Stetson Homburgs that are looking for a new home. I was given them from family but I do not have the look to pull off wearing them. They are in excellent-like new condition. One is brown and the other is black. The black one is a 3x Beaver. Both are 7 1/8.

The 3x Beaver I am selling for $400 + $15 shipping
The brown one I am selling for $350 + $15 shipping

Private message me if you are interested in any of them. I have pictures but when I tried to upload them it said it was too big. I can email the pics to you if you are interested.

I have two Stetson Homburgs that are looking for a new home. I was given them from family but I do not have the look to pull off wearing them. They are in excellent-like new condition. One is brown and the other is black. The black one is a 3x Beaver. Both are 7 1/8.

The 3x Beaver I am selling for $400 + $15 shipping
The brown one I am selling for $350 + $15 shipping

Private message me if you are interested in any of them. I have pictures but when I tried to upload them it said it was too big. I can email the pics to you if you are interested.

There is a classified section you can post them in but at that price don't expect much activity. For fair market evaluation check eBay for similar items. Homburgs are nice but not as popular as classic fedoras with most folks and a 7 1/8 is a fairly common size and that also affects value. Good luck.

mrubin621

New in Town
Hey thanks for the post. I actually did check eBay and that was where I got the prices. I thought I did post in the classified section lol. It says discussion in the Classified's on my screen and I am open to someone messaging me with an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes