Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson No. 1 Quality

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh, you lucky man. That hat is everything I thought it would be. Please wear the damn thing and put me out of my misery. Great score Jimmy:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Well, Jimmy, it's about time you obtained a vintage hat that is in decent shape. :rolleyes: ;)

That is wonderful. Much more my idea of an authentic western hat than the big tacos we see today. Thanks for the detail shots and description. Congrats!! :eusa_clap

rlk

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
I don't know if they still make that style, but here's a similar Royal Stetson from the 1950's, but with a wider ribbon:

StetsPencilCurl.jpg
One sold recently of the same hat(including thin ribbon with open bow) with the embroidered Drinking Horse liner.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
12994AEC-3B84-4BB4-86EC-D04C6CC5195A.jpeg
Greetings All:
Thanks rclark for waking up this thread after 7 years!!
I just got this No.1 a couple days ago. Stole it from etsy. I was more than pleasantly surprised at it’s youthful appearance.
Sorry Joao, it’s not your size.
I tried a new way to post so someone without an iphone PLEASE tell me if they are wonky or not.
So, let’s see some No.1s!!
I know they’re out there!!
Be well. Bowen

rclark

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 106530 Greetings All:
Thanks rclark for waking up this thread after 7 years!!
I just got this No.1 a couple days ago. Stole it from etsy. I was more than pleasantly surprised at it’s youthful appearance.
Sorry Joao, it’s not your size.
I tried a new way to post so someone without an iphone PLEASE tell me if they are wonky or not.
So, let’s see some No.1s!!
I know they’re out there!!
Be well. Bowen
Very nice No. 1, Bowen! Would you mind posting a photo or two of the liner and sweatband?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy