Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson One Hundred

Signor Duke

Familiar Face
Pictures in reply/s.
Beautiful Late Fifties-Early Sixties 100. Open Road style with Cattleman's crease.
This has been spotted as a c.1959-1961. Keyhole size tag 7 1/8, Maple Crest in the liner and Stars on the Perforated sweatband.
Exceptional condition, with a beautiful pounce, and soft hand, set in a Cattleman's crease. Sweatband is supple, no flaws to felt, liner immaculate, stitching very fine ; just a wonderful example with the Train Box and always sought after Plexiglass insert fully intact.
Alas, the keys are missing, but all mechanisms work perfectly.
Sweat has the original owners initials HW Allen, then JL Sutton.
This One Hundred appears to have no flaws, and is clean and ready to wear.
Brim is 2 7/8" and the Crown is 5 1/4", the fit is a precise 7 1/8"

This is my first posting within the Lounge, as such I will belabor you with a few details:
I am an experienced collector, buyer, seller, and trader of specialty items, in numerous online forums. I always endeavor to describe items to the best of my ability and give pictures as I would want. I always try to ship within 24 hours of sale/trade, I ship USPS Priority and provide tracking immediately upon shipment. All of the things that I appreciate when purchasing.

In closing, this is an excellent example of the Stetson One Hundred, from a very desirable Vintage, and is complete with all items shown.
I have done business within the Fedora Lounge, and should you like a reference, I am happy to oblige.
Thanks for having a look.
$625 Paypal F/F(I’d be open to a trade for same at 7 1/4) - Shipped USPS Priority within the States(Beyond that please contact me regarding shipping)

Last edited:

Signor Duke

Familiar Face
IMG_0145.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg

Mike B.

New in Town
Pictures in reply/s.
Beautiful Late Fifties-Early Sixties 100. Open Road style with Cattleman's crease.
This has been spotted as a c.1959-1961. Keyhole size tag 7 1/8, Maple Crest in the liner and Stars on the Perforated sweatband.
Exceptional condition, with a beautiful pounce, and soft hand, set in a Cattleman's crease. Sweatband is supple, no flaws to felt, liner immaculate, stitching very fine ; just a wonderful example with the Train Box and always sought after Plexiglass insert fully intact.
Alas, the keys are missing, but all mechanisms work perfectly.
Sweat has the original owners initials HW Allen, then JL Sutton.
This One Hundred appears to have no flaws, and is clean and ready to wear.
Brim is 2 7/8" and the Crown is 5 1/4", the fit is a precise 7 1/8"

This is my first posting within the Lounge, as such I will belabor you with a few details:
I am an experienced collector, buyer, seller, and trader of specialty items, in numerous online forums. I always endeavor to describe items to the best of my ability and give pictures as I would want. I always try to ship within 24 hours of sale/trade, I ship USPS Priority and provide tracking immediately upon shipment. All of the things that I appreciate when purchasing.

In closing, this is an excellent example of the Stetson One Hundred, from a very desirable Vintage, and is complete with all items shown.
I have done business within the Fedora Lounge, and should you like a reference, I am happy to oblige.
Thanks for having a look.
$625 Paypal F/F(I’d be open to a trade for same at 7 1/4) - Shipped USPS Priority within the States(Beyond that please contact me regarding shipping)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana