Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Pinnacle 7 5/8 in Black

carter

I'll Lock Up
medium_StetsonPinnacle3.jpg
medium_StetsonPinnacle6.jpg

Stetson's top of the line 100% Beaver felt fedora. Black with a black ribbon. 2 5/8" brim. 4" crown. Shipped in a hatbox.

$100.00 plus shipping.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Neil said:
How can I go about buying this hat from you?

Send me a PM. We'll work out the details.

Why can't I send a private message (PM)?
Make sure you are logged in and that your browser is accepting cookies. When someone first joins they are a "Registered Member". When they have 15 or more posts then they become a "Fully Fledged" member and will be able to have private message privileges. This keeps trouble makers from just starting a new account to PM someone or otherwise "stir the pot." It also keeps people with sales agendas -- who aren't really interested in being part of our community -- from just marketing to our members.

Neil

A-List Customer
Once again. . .

I CANNOT send you a personal message. This website will not allow me to. I tried sending you an offer on the grey fedora, but while the website was blocking me, and while the webmaster was ignoring me, you sold it the hat to someone else.
This is all incredibly frustrating.
Here is my email: neil_macdonald@cbc.ca
If you want, send me a message directly and we can talk. My guess is by the time we sort this out, someone will have bought the black one, too.

neil

carter

I'll Lock Up
Don't fprget, these come from the Hatco Outlet.

Hoss & da Posse said:
I know both are SOLD but out of curiosity; would they have fit a typical size 7 1/2? I have held off buying Stetsons because I've heard they run a little small...can you shed any light? Thanks, Hoss

It really depends on the individual hat. Some 7 1/2 hats fit me just right but a 7 5/8 (sometimes) needs a padding strip beneath the sweatband. Then I'll have a 7 5/8 that fits fine but the 7 1/2 doesn't. I have at least one 7 3/4 that fits like a 7 5/8.

As a rule of thumb (mine), I find that the better felts (Pinnacles) are usually true to size. The Sovereign quality is generally good. The Royal quality is a bit shakey. This is just my opinion.

However, I am very selective and carefully inspect every hat I buy. There are retailers out there who buy these same hats selectively and sell them in their stores. That's OK by me but I'm not a retailer. Just selling some hats that I've never worn beyond trying them on.

I've offered to help other FL members but there seems to be no real interest. For the time and fuel costs, I'll post something only if I think it's very good. If someone on the FL wants it, that's great. If not, there's always the place I hate selling on even though there's way more money to be made. I'm just pursuing my favorite hobby. These hats support my vintage fetish. ;) :)

Carter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner