Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Roadster

Dobb

Familiar Face
Thank you kindly for the positive comments about the new Stetsons. This will be my first newbie. She should be at the front door on Wednesday.

Dobb

Familiar Face
I had it on before the UPS man left the front of the house. Well, here is the official review. I'm in love. She's a beauty. The fit is just right, not too tight and not loose. The felt is very nice and it is just right for me, not too soft and not too stiff. The brim is about 25/8 and not the advertised 21/2, but I like it just fine. The overall quality is superb. The unique outer band with it's Stetson pin is really nice. I will post some pics very soon.

tealseal

A-List Customer
I had it on before the UPS man left the front of the house. Well, here is the official review. I'm in love. She's a beauty. The fit is just right, not too tight and not loose. The felt is very nice and it is just right for me, not too soft and not too stiff. The brim is about 25/8 and not the advertised 21/2, but I like it just fine. The overall quality is superb. The unique outer band with it's Stetson pin is really nice. I will post some pics very soon.

That's great to hear, Dobb! Looking forward to the pictures. :eusa_clap

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
i had it on before the ups man left the front of the house. Well, here is the official review. I'm in love. She's a beauty. The fit is just right, not too tight and not loose. The felt is very nice and it is just right for me, not too soft and not too stiff. The brim is about 25/8 and not the advertised 21/2, but i like it just fine. The overall quality is superb. The unique outer band with it's stetson pin is really nice. I will post some pics very soon.

Cool!

Duper

Practically Family
Looks good rclark. It does have a different factory bash that works well with the crown. The brim also looks wider than I had thought. Nice proportions.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Rick really looks good on you. I have a hard time not getting one myself I love Stetson's Walnut color. Enjoy it in good health

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! I switched out the cheap leather hat band with a ribbon to match the edge binding, which I think makes the hat even more attractive. I will post some photos of the revised hat soon.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
I bought a Roadster a couple years ago and wasn't happy with how it looked on me. But you are definitely pulling it off. Well done.
Thanks Bart! Some hats just don't work for me as well even though I like how they look when I'm not wearing them.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
The Roadster is not being made by Stetson this season. Hatters selling them are selling from last years stock. Since we are the largest seller of Men's Dress Stetson in the Country we were able to have Stetson make Roadsters for us. We have hats in stock and will be having more coming thought the season.

Jeff

skydog757

A-List Customer
Jeff,

Thanks for the information; I was wondering why I wasn't seeing many listings for the Roadster. Got mine yesterday - it is a fine hat. It is a bit stiff to start and I'm not enamored of the hatband either, but those are minor quibbles. I like it a lot.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
The leather hat band gives the hat a more casual look. I sell it in store as a great hat for apple picking or leaf peeping

Jeff

Last edited:

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Skydog, I don't have a great photo of the ribbon other than this, but it is an OR-style ribbon. I like it much better than the leather band.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy