Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Short Brim Hat Sale (7 Hats, Saxon, Inwood), All Size 7 3/8 (59 cm)

FedoraRedHat

One of the Regulars
I'm selling 7 Stetson hats for sale on Ebay. 4 Stetson Saxon hats, 3 Stetson Inwood Hats. All of these hats are Stetson Royal Quality, purchased within the last year. Every hat is size 7 3/8 (59 cm).

The Stetson Saxon has a 2" brim with an underwelted edge. Here are the colors for the Saxon hats:

Caribou:
s-l1600.jpg

Midnight (Navy Blue):
s-l1600.jpg

Cordova (Brown):
s-l1600.jpg

Walnut (Light Brown/Beige):
s-l1600.jpg

The Stetson Inwood has a 1 3/4" brim with a teardrop crown and bound edge. Here are the colors for the Inwoods:

Caribou:
s-l1600.jpg

Cordova:
s-l1600.jpg

Tawny (Beige):
s-l1600.jpg

Each of these hats is listed as a Buy It Now for $75.00 plus $21.50 for shipping. I will only ship to the Continental US. Here are the listings:

Saxon Caribou:

Saxon Midnight:

Saxon Cordova:

Saxon Walnut:

Inwood Caribou:

Inwood Cordova:

Inwood Tawny:

FedoraRedHat

One of the Regulars
I just obtained new shipping boxes. Shipping costs are now lower than $21.50. Shipping is calculated based on location. I estimate that the maximum shipping cost would be roughly $12.00 based on my location. Base price is still $75.00 or Best Offer.

FedoraRedHat

One of the Regulars
Stetson Saxon Walnut and Stetson Saxon Midnight have sold. Stetson Saxon Cordova has been relisted due to buyer not submitting payment. The link to the new Saxon Cordova listing is here:

3 Hats still available.

FedoraRedHat

One of the Regulars
Stetson Inwood Tawny and Stetson Inwood Cordova have sold. The only hat left for sale is the Stetson Saxon Cordova.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ