Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Stratoliner in London

JonGreen

New in Town
Hey all,

Does anyone where any places in London that stocks Stetson Stratoliners? I am looking to get once but ideally want to try it one first.

Really struggling to find anywhere at the moment.

Thanks!

Edward

Bartender
I suspect you might be into a special order; everywhere I know in London that stocks Stetson product only seems to do caps, straws, wool trilbies and maybe a wool Western or two. Can't find the Stratoliner even on the Stetson EU site, so I suspect they might not officially marklet it to the UK. Maybe try contacting Stetson directly via https://stetson.eu/en/contact .

JonGreen

New in Town
I suspect you might be into a special order; everywhere I know in London that stocks Stetson product only seems to do caps, straws, wool trilbies and maybe a wool Western or two. Can't find the Stratoliner even on the Stetson EU site, so I suspect they might not officially marklet it to the UK. Maybe try contacting Stetson directly via https://stetson.eu/en/contact .

Thats odd. It was on the EU website a few days ago. I spoke to them on Instagram as they didnt have my size in stock and they said they are expecting new stock in a few months. Maybe that isnt the case anymore.

Will probably have to wait until my next trip to the States

Thanks for the help!

Edward

Bartender
Thats odd. It was on the EU website a few days ago. I spoke to them on Instagram as they didnt have my size in stock and they said they are expecting new stock in a few months. Maybe that isnt the case anymore.

Will probably have to wait until my next trip to the States

Thanks for the help!

Could be it's just not visible to me then because it's out of stock? Or maybe not considered Summer season? Good luck with the hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails