Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still Life with Hats . . .

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Oh still life pictures! I get it now! "Still lifes," are pictures that show beverages that are brewed in a still or a stainless steel vat. Ok now that I understand, here are a couple of "still life" pics:

IMG_1900-M.jpg

IMG_3617-M.jpg

I may not have chosen as fancy a "still pic" beverage in my pic, but I enjoy imbibing them occasionally. Now that I am focused on the thought I think I may open a Founders Oatmeal Stout for a late dinner beverage.

Eric -

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Oh still life pictures! I get it now! "Still lifes," are pictures that show beverages that are brewed in a still or a stainless steel vat. Ok now that I understand, here are a couple of "still life" pics:

IMG_1900-M.jpg

IMG_3617-M.jpg

I may not have chosen as fancy a "still pic" beverage in my pic, but I enjoy imbibing them occasionally. Now that I am focused on the thought I think I may open a Founders Oatmeal Stout for a late dinner beverage.

Eric -
Right on, SBG! Well done!

Wolfwood

A-List Customer
I've posted this before, but here's my life (except for the live people):

(if it doesn't show, please tell me - I'm trying to link direct from Facebook album)

251784_10150267649528276_4746482_n.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
These are amazing! Gentlemen, keep them coming. The photographic talent around here is priceless.

Randall, you are a regular Cezanne!

Al, WOW.

It's only ten till eight in the morning, but so far Eric has inspired me to crack open a brew (although I will surely wait until this evening) and Blackthorn-- I might just book a trip for my wife and I today!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Excellent photos, very creative, guys! If I was no hat wearer I would wish me a hat!

You really said it all as it is, all these pictures could go into any art gallery, geez, someone that has a good decent printer should gather them up and make a fantastic 2013 Calendar! I have to do a few pictures now, of course for me right now a still live picture could just be me sitting anywhere as I am a movin' real slow.....

You would think someone on the lounge does printing for a living???????

One Too Many
I think so ¡¡¡¡

Excellent photos, very creative, guys! If I was no hat wearer I would wish me a hat!
You really said it all as it is, all these pictures could go into any art gallery, geez, someone that has a good decent printer should gather them up and make a fantastic 2013 Calendar! I have to do a few pictures now, of course for me right now a still live picture could just be me sitting anywhere as I am a movin' real slow.....

You would think someone on the lounge does printing for a living???????:
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

It's only ten till eight in the morning, but so far Eric has inspired me to crack open a brew (although I will surely wait until this evening)

While visiting "The Villages" retirement community in Florida last month, I saw a resident with a T-shirt that read "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning." HMmmmmm. Tough crowd, those retirees!

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice pics guys. Eric would love to see another pic of that guitar looks very sweet.
Great thread

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
After morning practice at the gym I was reading Rules and Policies manuals. Purposefull practice makes better athletes. Still life as I had my hat sitting on a piece of pit foam and no one, even me was moving in the building during my study.

IMG_4182-M.jpg

howardeye

Practically Family
That is my co workers bike. Mine is too dirty to take a picture of so I used his. I wear short stiff brim hats and Homburgs mostly so I just throw them in the saddle bag if empty. It doesn't seem to effect the brims on these. In this colder weather I am wearing all my gear so one is usually empty. When the bags are full I carry a Stetson Crushable or a Kangaroo skin Barmah hat that I can smash to get it in.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner