Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Stirrings anyone?"

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"Stirrings" Cocktail mixes have just arrived in Town, are they any good, at $14.00 a bottle I was a little dubious thinking they may just be sugar water and colouring agents, anyone used them, and which are the best ones to try

OCC-Manhattan.png

BittersRetouch.png

This sounds interesting

Blood Orange Champagne Cocktail
Create a celebration in contradictions: a bittersweet combination of Champagne and Blood Orange Bitters.
1/2 part Stirrings Blood Orange Bitters
5 parts Champagne or sparkling wine
1 sugar cube
Garnish: lemon twist

Cody Pendant

One of the Regulars
Not bad

The mixers are alright. I am not sure of the exchange of your dollar but their a fair deal for the price. The main convenience is that they are premixed so if you like the convenience their OK, they use cane sugar and natural flavorings so in that aspect are a quality product. Great to have on hand for a impromptu party or to take to one for a few cocktails and have everything handy. Not usually as good as one you mix fresh but not bad.
The orange bitters are also good. Give them a try.
Its only money and you may find a new drink you like and then you can purchase the ingredient's separately to mix a gourmet martini.
Salud!

rumblefish

One Too Many
Stirrings Tonic right next to the Q Tonic on my shelf. The only two I keep on hand.
I buy the Schweppes for when the riff-raff comes to visit.;) :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot