Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Straw Question

hatlady

New in Town
stretching a straw hat

hiya, absolutely it can be stretched, maxed out gently in any millinery shop with a self respecting milliner and a stretcher. This is not a big job, and hey if you need an 2nd opinion just ask canadave, iv'e stretched things WAY out for his giant head.

Good luck, Karyn

Canadave

One Too Many
Re: stretching a straw hat

Originally posted by hatlady
...just ask canadave, iv'e stretched things WAY out for his giant head.

Now that's a low blow. Sure, I can take it when JP makes fun of my huge melon, but you'd think that the special relationship between a man and his hatter would preclude such jibes.

Ya think ya know somebody...:(

David ;)

hatlady

New in Town
sorry dave, but i simply cannot believe you are such a snazzy dancer as illustrated, and THAT dude has a regular size melon.

Hey when did you get to sensitive all of a sudden.

Gee Karyn, you have one over us since we can never get a good picture of David and you have seen the man in person. He is sort of like Wilson on Home Improvement here. ;)
I am a 7 5/8 so it is good to have David around to make my head look small. I also just found out that my brother-in-law is the same hat size as David. That sort of takes the pressure off David because I can make fun of someone in person here. LOL He is wondering where he can find a hat that will fit him. I suppose he is going to have quite a time. :D
C'mon David, give hatlady a break. She has really done some great work for you. We have all seen the Milan. :cool2:

Regards to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy