Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SUIT STOLEN ON EBAY.

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
The great news: EXCELLENT nab! Super details on that suit. What a price!

The "be careful" news: The seller has blocked his/her feedback rating from being viewed. This could spell danger. If you don't receive the The "be careful" new-s:suit soon, take action.

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
The suit arrived last Wednesday. Heartbreakingly beautiful rags. From what I can tell it's been worn perhaps once, virtually deadstock. Unfortunately it's not a size 38 reg, more like a 40 long or 42 reg. Onto eBay it goes!

Lee Lynch

One of the Regulars
Marc Chevalier said:
The great news: EXCELLENT nab! Super details on that suit. What a price!

The "be careful" news: The seller has blocked his/her feedback rating from being viewed. This could spell danger. If you don't receive the The "be careful" new-s:suit soon, take action.

Yup, 7 negs out of 405 is actually pretty bad. That seller's gonna get booted if they don't keep their ducks in a row.

Great score, though!! Grats!

Briscoeteque

One of the Regulars
MudInYerEye said:
The suit arrived last Wednesday. Heartbreakingly beautiful rags. From what I can tell it's been worn perhaps once, virtually deadstock. Unfortunately it's not a size 38 reg, more like a 40 long or 42 reg. Onto eBay it goes!

If you'd like to save some time, you could just sell it to me for say, fifteen dollars plus shipping?

ramblinBOB

One of the Regulars
i have a couple suits cut like this. what part of the 40,s is it from pre war ww2 or late 40s ? thanks guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy