Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Super cute early 1950's heels 6 1/2M

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I have more pictures but I don't know where they went. Thease are suede (I think) and in good condition. They look almost exactly like a pair in the Dover book of Sears fashions from the 1950's. I am asking 20.00 for them which includes shipping to the US. If any one outside the US is interested the price will be 15.00 USD plus actual shipping cost.
IMAG0002_edited-1.jpg
IMAG0001_edited-1.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
deadpandiva said:
I have more pictures but I don't know where they went. Thease are suede (I think) and in good condition. They look almost exactly like a pair in the Dover book of Sears fashions from the 1950's. I am asking 20.00 for them which includes shipping to the US. If any one outside the US is interested the price will be 15.00 USD plus actual shipping cost.

Sorry to be a pain, Deadpan... could you post some more pics? The first one is pretty blurry and it's hard to see the detail. I'd love to see a picture of them on so I can see what the shape of the ankle straps is. Also, what is the heel height?

These are my size and I'm definitely interested.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
deadpandiva said:
I will try and get mor pict posted by tomorrow. and I will get the hee height also. Do you need any other measurements?

No, that should be fine. If they're a 6.5M and fit pretty true to size there should be no issues. Thanks a bunch, I appreciate your efforts!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
IMAG0006_edited-2.jpg

This isn't what you asked for but the computer at Kinkos is not cooperating right now. :mad:
They look alot like the bottom shoes here.
IMAG0005_edited-3.jpg

I can't access this site at work anymore so please e-mail me at deadpanunderscoredivaatmywaydotcom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy