Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sweater jackets for winter wear?

Angelus

New in Town
Hi everyone, great forum you got here. I have been trying to find a thick lined sweater jacket for use in winter, made in wool, and often leather pacthes on the elbows, zipped or buttons. Not sure what this type of jacket is called.

Any help with the search is appreciated. Anyone know a good source for this type of sweaters/jackets?

The pics is of similar type jacket`s but not quite what i am looking for. I like them a little more rugged and vintage looking.

442548_fpxtif.jpg

1151188.jpg

Thanks for your time.

Edward

Bartender
Magnoli - www.magnoliclothiers.com - produce the following options, which seem to be along the lines of what you are after:

extra-image-686.jpg

extra-image-687.jpg

In the knitwear section.

I've also seen a fair few similar styles arouns in Winter menswear here in london in the last year or two, mostly double-breasted. I have an eye on one or two of these myself at some point, thhough probably into next Winter now.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I sometimes wear this old Sulka cardigan as outerwear in the Fall but wearing it during Winter would be pushing it.

Shoes301.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL