Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(*TAKEN*) FREE - Alpha B-15 w/busted zipper (XL)

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
This is the standard dark-blue Alpha B-15 jacket - not a good repro (it's got the lame removable faux fur collar) - but a very warm, comfortable, practical cold-weather jacket. I love this jacket and have worn it often through the last few NY winters, but yesterday it experienced a catastrophic zipper failure. (The puller is stuck halfway up with both sides separated below.)

Rather than throw it away or spend too much to get it repaired (I got it on sale in the first place), I'm offering it for free to anybody who thinks that they have the tailoring skills to perform a zipper transplant themselves... or has a friend who does, or knows an inexpensive tailor. Apart from the zipper, it's in great condition: the knits are solid, the nylon is fine, all the snaps work - it looks barely worn.

So, if you're up for replacing the zipper, you can have it for free. I'll even pay to mail it anywhere in the continental US - that's how much I don't want to throw it away!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner