Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TAKEN: (Kishtu) FREE #58 Vintage 1920's Large White Tablecloth

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
071108_tablecloth1.JPG

071108_tablecloth2.JPG

*All vintage linens are stained or have defects (broken lace, cuts in linen, etc)
*All vintage linens are cleaned and pressed
*You are welcome to one vintage linen item (tablecloth, handkerchief, napkins, runners) per week; this is to ensure everyone gets a chance. There will be NO "second chances" and NO second picks on these items.
*If you want measurements & condition, post a note to this thread. Do not PM me. Otherwise, I will skip this information until someone displays interest in order to display as many items in as short of a time as possible.
*All items were photographed as quickly as possible. Therefore, items might be crooked or not displayed to their advantage. Assume color is incorrect and read the title carefully for correct color.
*Pre-payment of shipping required
*I will ship within one week of receiving payment
*Offer expires July 11; you can pick one item from list of items ending this date.

You pay shipping via US Priority Mail via a US Bank Account. Please post to this thread and do not PM me, as my mailbox is full. No resellers please, this item is for your own use.

International Loungers: You are welcome to claim this item, but I will only ship within the US. You will have to find a US Lounger, and I will ship the item to them and send that person a bill for shipping. They can than send the item to you.

Kishtu

Practically Family
Oooooo pretty!

*raises grubby mitt hopefully*

seriously? no one else is interested in this gorgeous tablecloth?

my dining table isn't dressed unless it's got a pretty cloth on it!

Kishtu

Practically Family
I have three cats and a messy OH :p if it didn't before it probably will after it's been on the table a week....

- so yes!

Vintage Betty

Ok, than per the instructions above, you need to find yourself someone in the US for me to ship to. Post to this thread when you've found a person.

I'll mark it taken.

Cheers,
VB

PS: you can always cut it up to make an apron too.

Kishtu

Practically Family
Depending on the size of the stains I could probably patch over them with a bit of another vintage linen tablecloth....

Kishtu

Practically Family
Morning Vintage Betty (at least it is here...)

Slim Portly, the dear soul, is going to act as my go-between.

May I ask a favour that you contact him directly for his shipping address, to protect his anonymity?

PS - did you get my last PM...?

Vintage Betty

Kishtu said:

May I ask a favour that you contact him directly for his shipping address, to protect his anonymity?

Evening Kishtu ;)

I will PM Slim Portly, man of many disguises, for your gift.

I got your last PM, but with this estate coming out of my ears, I am at least 3 weeks behind in all my private PMs. I have to decide between an angry husband who wants this stuff out of the house or answering PMs, so getting the stuff out of the house comes first or else this happens to me! >> :kick:

But I've got a long juicy PM coming your way soon! :fing28:

Vintage Betty

Kishtu said:

PM sent to Slim Portly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff