Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tasers, Airplanes and Health Insurance

dnjan

One Too Many
Actually, an article in today's Seattle Times (sorry - don't have the paper handy) implied that the image was deleted after the person looking at it determined there was nothing suspicious, but that suspicious images could be retained until after the suspicion was dismissed by other security procedures. Kind of doubt they would tie up the entire machine until a subsequent body pat-down was completed. (so some temporary save function must be available).

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hopefully everyone is back home and safe after these holidays. Anyone have any further thoughts on this subject?

I was lucky enough to stay inside city limits when travelling, and thus no TSA Grope.

Michael Carter

One of the Regulars
I doubt I will ever again board a commercial aircraft, and quite likely won't ever be flying again unless I'm the one doing the piloting.

I refuse to be searched, fondled, or inspected by anyone from the Federal Government while thousands of Middle Eastern men go through airport security every day with hardly more than a glance from the TSA.

They had better start profiling these people right or wrong, and stop fondling grandmothers and Nuns at airport security checks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore