Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Teddy Roosevelt Rough Rider Hat

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Well hell, ya' cain't take "as is" you gotta crush it, stomp it & pull it backways through a mule, and only then it may begin to approach TR's magnificent headwear ! ;)
No, you just have to fight a war in tropical heat while wearing it. Then it'll look like that. :)

Renault

One Too Many
For those in the akubra camp, here is my Akubra Bushman creased as a M1883 US Army campaign hat. My everyday hat. This hat could be easily modified to any brim shape wanted.

Renault

One Too Many
The Mauser is a DSM 34. (Deutsche Sport Modell). 22 LR. Pre war trainer. I had just finished an off hand 100yd shot at a small gong! Nice old rifle that is in primo condition. Will go to one one of my Grandsons!

Sorry for the wandering off of the original hat theme!

I really like that Bushman! Rabbit fur, and a very lightweight hat. Easy to shape. And comfortable. I wear it year round here in Texas! I do not care for straw hats anymore. I feel I get better UV protection from felt. But I'm no expert on such things. Just my personal preference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats