Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Teenage Photos of YOU - If You Dare!

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Age 16, with my first car.
My60Chevy014.jpg

Great shot. Great car.

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Well I hope not! I tried to be nice to everyone. I was a speech & debate, yearbook geek. I always wore dresses and high heels to school back when it was only cool to wear Levi 501 blues and pastel alligator shirts (as I called them - and still do.)
Did you grow up in N NV? I went to Hug High School.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Well I hope not! I tried to be nice to everyone. I was a speech & debate, yearbook geek. I always wore dresses and high heels to school back when it was only cool to wear Levi 501 blues and pastel alligator shirts (as I called them - and still do.)
Did you grow up in N NV? I went to Hug High School.

Nope. Grew up in NJ and then lived in Portland, Or. Oh, how I miss the color green. Living here until I don't have to deal with the ex anymore (6 more years until the last one graduates!). The boys are in Dayton High. The ex went to McQueen.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Nope. Grew up in NJ and then lived in Portland, Or. Oh, how I miss the color green. Living here until I don't have to deal with the ex anymore (6 more years until the last one graduates!). The boys are in Dayton High. The ex went to McQueen.

I don't know how you went from New Jersey to Nevada and stayed sane...

Thanks! The 1960 Chevy has always been one of my favorites. I had wanted one since I was 8 years old. The family car when my dad was a kid was a 1960 Impala.

Great shot. Great car.

I still have a baby face, but not so bad lol I shot up and the facial hair started coming in a little better between 16 and 17.

Awww.... look how cute you are little brother! You actually only look about 13 :p

This was actually our side-yard at the time and where the car was parked when I owned it. It made for good photo, though!

Age 16, with my first car.

And I like the freight train in the background. Just seems appropriate. :)

Yep, it's a '60. Unfortunately, a few months later, I was plowed into and the car was totalled. The frame just completely buckled from the impact and the front lip of the hood was at the wing nut for the air cleaner. I'm lucky to be here today. They said that big iron machine saved my life. No seatbelts, no air bags, no nothing, but I'm here typing today, thank God.

Ok, you convinced me. I'll post a picture of me and my first car. It is a few years older than yours and I still have it. I have a hard time selling cars I like. :p
That is a 1960 right? Still have it?

I'm loving that '57, by the way! Much nicer than the one I used to cruise around in when I was about 18.
seniorpics007.jpg

I actually prefer a 4-door hardtop (no-post) over a 2-door. I'm not much of a 'sporty' kinda guy. I enjoy classic cars, but find the more-doored counterparts to just be more practical. Then again, I'm a station-wagon guy, so I'm not your typical car guy haha!

Even those four doors are in demand these days. All of the two doors and hardtops have already been gone through---the four doors are what is left and they have a market now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany