Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Terrific job by Johnson leather and questionable hide from LW

Hh121

Banned
Well done Hh. The fit is vastly improved and the sleeves look spot on now. This is why I implicitly trust Alan and JL and the work they do. I can’t wait to get my cal back. I’m not keen on another custom jacket, given my sordid history. But every time I start to creep back in that direction...I think about how much I’d like another crack at JL.
Thanks to your input about JL! Last time I did something like this was shorten sleeve s and reduce the cuff width on my LW Test, probably because the thick hide the modification was poorly done, stitch is not straight, one cuff is bigger than other, I send it back to him and ask him to redo it.
This time with JL was perfection, it's beyond my expectation.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Mind if I ask a question... why didn't you just send it back to LW and have them do the alterations? I've had Johnson's shorten jacket sleeves for me before but it was either use them or send the jacked back to Scotland... I chose to save the shipping.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner