Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Texas Hatters Refurbished Western Felt - size 7-1/2

TPD166

One Too Many
Texas Hatters re-build western hat – size 7-1/2. This vintage hat was cleaned, re-blocked, and received a new ribbon, sweatband, and liner by Texas Hatters in Lockhart, TX. It is a beautiful hat, but I have never worn it. I have a few cattleman hats, but rarely get the chance to wear them, so I am downsizing the collection. Asking $110 shipped in the US. If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a PM or email thru the TFL.

TPD166

One Too Many
Forgot to mention that the hat began life as an Akubra - so you get the tough-as-nails felt of Akubra finished out by the talents of Texas Hatters.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh yes...please also some size of the brim and also crown. And for the size of the 7 1/2, is it a right on size, or bigger, smaller? Thanks so very much!

TPD166

One Too Many
Sorry (did not see your post until this morning) - color is grey (one of Akubra's greys). I will get the measurements after work & post them - brim is about 3.5" and crown is about 5". I would say the size is a true 7-1/2 - it was an Akubra size 60 & was re-blocked in the same size.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Sorry (did not see your post until this morning) - color is grey (one of Akubra's greys). I will get the measurements after work & post them - brim is about 3.5" and crown is about 5". I would say the size is a true 7-1/2 - it was an Akubra size 60 & was re-blocked in the same size.

If you can wait until the 3rd of April for me to pay pal...I will take it if still available!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo