Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Texas Hatters

Riot Earp

Familiar Face
Hello to all. This is my first post.

Though I live in the Eastern U.S., I would like to get a custom Western hat because I really like the look. I have been browsing the website of Texas Hatters:

http://www.texashatters.com/products.php?id=4

They seem to have the most crown choices of anyone. I like the "Western Slope" and the "Snowy," though they are very different styles. Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Thank you in advance.
Riot

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Riot Earp said:
Hello to all. This is my first post.

Though I live in the Eastern U.S., I would like to get a custom Western hat because I really like the look. I have been browsing the website of Texas Hatters:

http://www.texashatters.com/products.php?id=4

They seem to have the most crown choices of anyone. I like the "Western Slope" and the "Snowy," though they are very different styles. Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Thank you in advance.
Riot
I don't have any experience with them but check with majormoore who owns www.buckaroohatters.com . He can make any western you want and probably for less than you will find. His work is excellent and he is great to deal with.
Oh welcome to the lounge! What part of Upstate NY are you in?

Riot Earp

Familiar Face
Thanks for the lead. I'll check it out. I'm in Rochester. There's actually a hat maker here, but I've had bad experiences with him.

I've been trying on cheapo hats at various Western stores and have discovered that I look best in chocolate brown. I look stupid in every other color. But when I put the chocolate on, it's magical. Go figure.

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart