Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TFL Site Upgrade issues thread

Hh121

Banned
when you click the profile I can no longer go to the thread I posted, all the threads and replies mixed together. It used to be separate

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
when you click the profile I can no longer go to the thread I posted, all the threads and replies mixed together. It used to be separate

If you want just threads you created, that is navigated to by clicking the FIND button on your profile. Then select "All threads started by"

seres

A-List Customer
Much faster!

How do I hide the sidebar? On a big screen the sidebar takes up so much space.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Not an issue but a question - our previous "Likes" total is now "Reaction level" or something. Is that simply a new name for likes, or a total of all likes, quotes and replies? If so, why the change? Again, just curious!

Mr. C

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Not an issue but a question - our previous "Likes" total is now "Reaction level" or something. Is that simply a new name for likes, or a total of all likes, quotes and replies? If so, why the change? Again, just curious!

Mr. C

Not everything is likes. I believe giving a frown or angry face takes away points.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Very, very nice! The speed is much faster than before...especially for loading up photos from the computer!

After looking through my profile, I realized that I need to update my signature, but I can't find the section for this. Could you point me to the signature editing function?

58panheadfan

One Too Many
I can add my insta profile address in signature but for some reason it is not linked. There is no "insert link" option there...

Btw: Nice FL upgrade, well done!

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Am glad we are back on-line again. Looks beautiful and seems to work fine. Thank you for your hard work on this.

The FL is like many other things: you don’t know how important it is for you, until it is gone. Temporarily, thank goodness.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Congrats and thank you for the upgrade. So far, everything is working well. I especially appreciate the speed of the upgrade. The FL was so sluggish after Tapatalk was dropped. Now, it's like grease lightning.

I also really like the new terms "reacted to" and "reaction level". After all, we're not teenagers, though we maybe reacted like teenagers after our version of Instagram was out for two days due to an upgrade :)

48 hours well worth waiting for if you ask me.

Merely joining the chorus of "thank yous" from the rabble. And please extend that to whoever might have assisted you. I'm sure most of us realize there's still work to be done, and as you navigate through that I hope we'll conduct ourselves as the ladies and gentlemen we aspire to be and not make things more difficult for you.

Fern

One of the Regulars
It may not be working in some areas, but it's up and will have some enhanced features. We migrated to an entirely new server, so it should be a lot faster. Will be working on it all day today to fix any issues.

If you see anything in particular that is not working, please tell us here in this thread.

1. our enhanced search is down. Working on that.
Hello! In our thread “Berets, Anyone?” we no longer have a gallery view of all the pictures uploaded over time. Can we get that back?

Leigh H

Practically Family
Search is blocked/covered by the banner in Chrome.

Sv3XB4D.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ