Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thank You

MikePotts

Practically Family
I too thank all the long time collectors and experts here. I only started to acquire my small group of fedoras about 8 months ago - I hate to think what dross I may have purchased in error without knowledge from 'The Lounge'.

Happy Christmas hat guys,

MP

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
I have a Stetson Fedora in Buck (it's like silver belle but not tannish) that has seen better days. I needed a new everyday hat and could not find it at DelMonico's in New Haven. So I googled it and low and behold here I am. Still don't have a new Fedora in Buck but I have made friends and learned and bought and traded and had a great time. My wife is not sure that she like that I found this place. Alan +1 on your comments.

Jeff

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
My feelings exactly.

Chepstow, your English may not be perfect, but is certainly acceptable, and quite frankly, good. I wish I had as good a command of the German language as you have of English.

Thank you very very much for the kind Words jkingrph. I have learned it at School, about 35 Years ago, but never spoken. Now in the Lounge who ever wrote in English
I think, since you time paying attention in school:D

gdc

One of the Regulars
This forum is something I am thankful for this Christmas. Seeing all the wonderful pictures of people wearing great hats so well is a daily habit that brings me joy.
All the best to you all this Season.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I am so much the richer (and just a little bit poorer) for all the knowledge shared here. Thank you for the kind referrals you've sent by PM to auctions I would have missed. Thanks also to the many long time members who continue to wade through the waters here to welcome and inform new folks with your photos and posts. This is a wonderful and diverse community... I'm glad to have found it and really enjoy being a part of it.
My sentiments exactly, Alan, only better articulated by you. Again, well said!

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Likewise,I would also like to add my own "thank you" to all of the "Expert" fedora advisors here for their imparted knowledge both given and opioned as it has given me more than I have ever bargained for. Thanks also to the many collectors who buy and sell in the classifieds and keep the interest alive for myself and others.
Happy Holidays!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I would like to thank you Alan.
You Sir are a gentleman that always conducts himself with class and style.
Thank you sir for all you give to us.

+ 1 to what Rusty said. I've been in the lounge for a while and feel that you and Al have made the joint so much better with your intelligent, courteous and visual contributions. I look forward to meeting you in person, here in NY, at some point next year. And to the rest of the loungers, as well, a super holiday season.

ecp

New in Town
Although this is my first post, I have been reading this forum for about 2 years. I want to thank all here for the knowledge, inspiration, and confidence that you all have given me. Because of you I have acquired 2 Acubras, 4 Stetsons, and I am having Gary White make me my first custom fedora. I want to wish you all a happy holiday season, and I am looking forward to a great hat year in 2012.

Ed

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Permit me to add my thanks to you, Alan, and to my fellow Fedora Loungers, the fine ladies and gents who collectively make this the wonderful community that it is.

My best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holidays, and for an exciting New Year. I cannot wait to see and enjoy all of the great hats and adventures that await us in 2012!

Oh, and Ale, thanks for your very kind words. You are much too generous, but I can assure you the feeling is mutual.

Cheers :cheers1:

AL

Chinaski

One Too Many
As a sporadic poster and reader in these fine pages, I also heartily endorse Alan's sentiments. Lots of fun here with everyone's contributions. Long live the Lounge!

job

One Too Many
Ho Ho Ho!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas and thanks to all for the great sharing of information and PICTURES. I have learned sooooo much here and I have even more to learn. Thanks to my teachers here at the lounge.

jbucklin

Practically Family
I too would like to express my gratitude to everyone here. It is from all of you that I have learned how hat-wearing can be an art. Not to mention those who happen to make hats---such as Art. ;)

And Merry Christmas to all!!!

amador

A-List Customer
Several years ago I survived cancer. After several months of daily thanks I spent a whole day without my usual thanks. At the end of that day I realized that I was back to being normal.
"Either there are no miracles or everything is a miracle". Albert said it.
Thank you all for the pictures and info.

Brando11

A-List Customer
Like most of you, I found this place after doing a Google search to learn a bit more about hats before I bought one. What I found was a truly remarkable group of folks, and a whole new obsession. Alan, I blame you (along with several other of you ne'er-do-wells.)

My best to all of you!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I am late to the show, but wish to humbly add my THANKS to Alan and all of the other cast of characters on the Fedora Forum.

I am proud to say that I am nearing a year in membership to the cast of hat wearers. FF is product of it's members and the product is valuable and enjoyable to me. Today is no exception. To illustrate, I am celebrating the Holidays with family in New York City and yet I am tuning in late on a Holiday evening. The contributions are very interesting. They certainly vary from Steve's massive German Hat collections to stingy brim hats shown in Japan. I say "quite the world of variety." I enjoy them all. Cheers folks. I hope I am able to contribute my small share to the product that FF has been, is currently and will evolve into.

Best wishes and Happy New year to all.

Travelng with 2 hats! Never would I have imagined that I would do this! Best wishes, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko