Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thank You

scooter

Practically Family
I'll climb on board the gratitude train and say that I have learned soooooo much from everyone here. Everyday, I look forward to perusing the board and seeing what all my friends here have acquired and what others have to say about the acquisitions. Some of the old hands have been extremely patient and willing to share information and, on occasion, some simply wonderful hats with me. You gents have helped turn a lifelong interest in hats, into a full-blown obsession.

My wife sends her eternal gratitude!:p

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Hello I have been wearing hats for over 30 + years.
With the FL Folks I have a deeper appreacation & education.
& have learned so much in the last 2 years as a non posting member.
I was actually a lurker for 2 years before signing up....
The good & best thing about the FL are the fine folks willing to share,
Thoughts, knowledge, experiences (both good & bad), willingness to help
a rookie or a seasoned vet & all treated as equals.
Yes I Thank You !

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Thank, everyone for sharing info and helping me learn more about the hats I love. I think it is great that we are saving vintage hats from bieng thrown away and that they are being worn and loved for the craftsmen that made the hats through out the years as well as the custom hatters who make the new hats for everyone here. This is a craft that needs to be kept alive so that the next generation can enjoy wearing a Fedora in the future.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
THIS IS MY 2000TH POST!!

To celebrate I wanted to post in this thread. I want to thank my wonderful FL family for all the knowledge, encouragement, kindness, and time that it has bestowed upon me. This is a wonderful place with truly wonderful people. Just like any family, there are sometimes fights and disagreements, but in the end, everybody cares for one another.

I can't wait to see what this coming year will bring.

CHEERS!!

:cheers1::eusa_clap

DJH

I'll Lock Up
2,000 posts and one or two were pretty good!

Just kidding, Josh :rofl:

One of the reasons this place is such a great community is because of the enthusiasm and knowledge that you bring everyday.

Here's to the next 2,000! :cheers1:

riccardo

Practically Family
Hi,
yes, this is really a nice place, thanks to you pretty people, you are so nice, there are here a lot of gentlemen and gentlewomen.
A really friendly community.
God bless you.
Riccardo.

RBH

Bartender
THIS IS MY 2000TH POST!!

To celebrate I wanted to post in this thread. I want to thank my wonderful FL family for all the knowledge, encouragement, kindness, and time that it has bestowed upon me. This is a wonderful place with truly wonderful people. Just like any family, there are sometimes fights and disagreements, but in the end, everybody cares for one another.

I can't wait to see what this coming year will bring.

CHEERS!!

:cheers1::eusa_clap

The next drink is on me Josh... as long as its not a milkshake in Texas!!! ;)

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
2,000 posts and one or two were pretty good!

Just kidding, Josh :rofl:

One of the reasons this place is such a great community is because of the enthusiasm and knowledge that you bring everyday.

Here's to the next 2,000! :cheers1:

LOL. Maybe I had one or two worth while out of those 2000 posts....;)

Thanks so much, David!

Feeling thankful today and everyday for the hat whisperers and hat caretakers who hang out around this place. A special shout out to @Joshbru3 and @Garrett who, restoring this old Stetson for a custom project, decided it was just too beautiful not to keep as it was originally meant to be and forwarded it on to a guy who wears big white western hats from time to time.

112922_2.jpg

112922_3.jpg

112922_5.jpg

112922_4.jpg

112922_6.jpg

112922_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ