Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thanks to the Fedora Lounge!

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hi Mr P., somehow I messed this 1K post, to the extent that you already have 1022 :p

I echo what has been said. It is nice to be among so good company of gents!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gentlemen and Lady, thanks for the kind words. Its great to be able to socialize; albeit electronically for now, with you all!

CRH and Michaelshane, that draw behind me has accounted for a slew of livestock eating coyotes. My brother has made calls from the wood of mesquites in it and we have found mountain lion tracks there a couple of times. They come over from the river in the winter when the hogs were farrowing new litters; blood smell I guess. The Texas Colorado river is only about 2 miles behind there and weve seen several lions there; the smaller Mexican lions.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Gentlemen and Lady, thanks for the kind words. Its great to be able to socialize; albeit electronically for now, with you all!

CRH and Michaelshane, that draw behind me has accounted for a slew of livestock eating coyotes. My brother has made calls from the wood of mesquites in it and we have found mountain lion tracks there a couple of times. They come over from the river in the winter when the hogs were farrowing new litters; blood smell I guess. The Texas Colorado river is only about 2 miles behind there and weve seen several lions there; the smaller Mexican lions.
Wow! I have spent a lot of time in wild places, and that just sounds like Heaven to me, Mr. Paladin! Your words have made my day.

coble

A-List Customer
congrats, i would like to say this place is filled with loads of knowledge, and i'd also like to say thank you to all the loungers, its great to come and talk with people who's styles can't be matched, hats to clothing, shoes, to cars, to movies, and so much more.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I agree. I've learned so much since I joined up in April 2010, and I've already accumulated 1100+ posts lol. This place is as addictive as the hat collecting. It's got the same effect as Wikipedia and TvTropes.org have on me, and much of my time is spent here, simply learning about things that interest me.

Thanks to everyone involved with this wonderful place! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
I enjoy posting here as well. I don't belong to any other forums that have nearly as many active members who actively discuss such a variety of things. I also like how this place stays civil (at least most of the time) instead of succumbing to the arguments and childish put-downs that so many forums seem to have. I never thought I would have over 2,000 posts, but I've been here for over three years, so I guess it makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails