Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The $3700 "A2"

I have inside information that this fine garmet is made of Belgian muskrat handfed truffles soaked in champagne daily then messaged by Austrian virgins. They are then slowly rocked into deep sleep before quickly stripped of their skins which are soften in genuine icecold Bavarian forest dew. Shipped to a hidden valley in France they are mulberry dyed and pattern cut with Alp ice. Sewn exclusively with boar gut thread each jacket is waxed with Mediterranean Dolphin bladder before gently placed on display. Actually a very good buy for that price....:cool:

Equality 7-2521

One of the Regulars
I have inside information that this fine garmet is made of Belgian muskrat handfed truffles soaked in champagne daily then messaged by Austrian virgins. They are then slowly rocked into deep sleep before quickly stripped of their skins which are soften in genuine icecold Bavarian forest dew. Shipped to a hidden valley in France they are mulberry dyed and pattern cut with Alp ice. Sewn exclusively with boar gut thread each jacket is waxed with Mediterranean Dolphin bladder before gently placed on display. Actually a very good buy for that price....:cool:

Well this whole thread would have been uncessary if they just put up that info in the first place! It must be a Christmas miracle any are for sale :D.

Tony B

One of the Regulars
Seriously Hoosier...when you see what goes into making some top quality leather what your are saying wouldn't be much more expensive, go on the horween blog and have a look at the effort that goes into making chromexcell or even more so shell cordovan it is incredible.

Seriously Hoosier...when you see what goes into making some top quality leather what your are saying wouldn't be much more expensive, go on the horween blog and have a look at the effort that goes into making chromexcell or even more so shell cordovan it is incredible.

Yeah...I know that process...but I had to leave alot out that is highly classified(concerning the virgins)...;)

Philalethes

A-List Customer

HD, you are the man.

Jaguar66

A-List Customer
Hoosier Daddy, you missed your calling in life. That is a crafty post.

BTW, I am a UK fan, and still in mourning.

Perhaps another meeting later in the NCAA??

Guam USA

New in Town

HD:

LOL! I just wanna know if the Austrian virgins wake up before they are stripped - of their skins, of course!

I checked out the Balmain website (the manufacturer of the "$3700 jacket") at http://www.balmain.com/. It's a French company, I guess. I found a somewhat similar jacket listed at €3445.00. Couldn't find the "$3700 jacket", though.

Perhaps this one of those "Lost Contract" A-2 repros - ? Just sayin'.

Guam USA

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted

0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24