Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Bar is Open!

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Welcome to the NEW Fedora Lounge. It's bigger, better, bolder & faster. Those of you familiar with COW and Raider.net will be very happy to see the advanced features.

Enjoy your visit to The Fedora Lounge!

mmarosy

One of the Regulars
MK,

gotta say, I like the new layout to the forum! Makes me feel like I'm in more familiar waters than the old one. I could never get the hang of imaging and quoting over there, so I hope this'll be more improved over it.

One question, though. Will this forum have a chat room attached to it? I didn't see one on initial look through, but would still like to stay up one Monday and join in on one.

Mike

Ken

A-List Customer
MK

The new site is looking great - thanks for all the work you've put in to it. I can see this place now becoming just as sucessful as COW, but in its own right.

Ken

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Thanks guys. Seeing the board with all the posts....and especially the avatars is great. The place just looks very cool. It's a keeper.

As for the chat.....we can use the old one for a week or so. I am looking into a tip on a new chat though.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Originally posted by ITG
When I go to the old FL board at exboard, I get this message:
"Unregistered Users Restricted from Viewing"
Anyone else get that too?

It just means you have to login to ezboard to see it.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
This is probably the most meaningful thread in the lounge.

The beginning of a long lasting place to talk about an age of style and class!

I just came here a meer 10 months ago, and this place has become my daily spot to talk shop in. It's been great! I hope to be spending a few more years around here and anyone whose still around is welcome to my funeral! lol

Michaelson

One Too Many
I'm finding them all OVER the site today. Looks like someone discovered pages over 3 years old and decided to reply to them.

What? Nothing new to read?[huh] ;)

Regards! Michaelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS