Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The BORSALINO BROTHERHOOD

Look under the liner for the white information tag. If there is no two digit date then it is pre 1974.

This one?
IMG_5756.jpg

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Light grey mid ribbon Borsalino recently acquired from a fellow lounger. The felt on this hat is out of this world and the basting stitches are still intact. The spots on the felt and liner are from some strange liquid substance starting to fall from the sky.

tommyK

One Too Many
Rick, doesn't get much nicer. A good hat for a sunny day. Would you say that's a light grey? Looks almost white in the pics.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for all of the compliments, guys! It's a little out of my typical thin ribbon wheelhouse, but it is one of the few non-thin ribbon hats that looks ok on me.

BianconeriAddicts

New in Town
Hello everyone I am writing from the town par excellence of the hat, Alessandria in Italy . It's a bit that I follow the forum and now I have decided to sign in . i hope to stay whit you for a long time. I apologize for my low level English but is also a bit rusty.
Ciao!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks for all of the compliments, guys! It's a little out of my typical thin ribbon wheelhouse, but it is one of the few non-thin ribbon hats that looks ok on me.

Just a long look at that Borso, and you can tell it is in great condition, has a super "fedora" tight look to it, the felt picture up close, you can even tell the felt is smooth. If it is a size 7 1/2 let me know.....lol! My husband would love it........:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails