Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The BORSALINO BROTHERHOOD

BianconeriAddicts

New in Town
BA, there are several ways to post your pixs, this is not the easiest but at least they're instructions:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?52584-Links-To-Important-Hat-Forum-Threads

Thank you man!
C360_2015-03-23-13-47-23-551.jpg

This is the shop in Alessandria.. Hope it will be still open however the bankrupt

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
I have been to that store sooooooooo many times over the past 30 years. It wont close. That is the original store. Its the only hat store in Alessandria besides the small Tacino hat store on the outskirts of Alessandria.

triple-d

A-List Customer
Cool pic of the shop......thanks for sharing. I think we should do a group buy from the shop........FL edition from the mothership.

BianconeriAddicts

New in Town
hello I need some advice from you. I posted in the classifieds section a few days ago because I was willing to sell a Borsalino pure beaver felt hat .. has never been used, was given to me for graduation from a group of friends .. but they did not know that I had already an identical one [huh] but the point is this, the hat costs 450 euro in the store and I would not sell it at a price too low.
currently I'm asking $ 235 shipped but no one has contacted me.
you say that I should keep it?
thanks in advance

hello I need some advice from you. I posted in the classifieds section a few days ago because I was willing to sell a Borsalino pure beaver felt hat .. has never been used, was given to me for graduation from a group of friends .. but they did not know that I had already an identical one [huh] but the point is this, the hat costs 450 euro in the store and I would not sell it at a price too low.
currently I'm asking $ 235 shipped but no one has contacted me.
you say that I should keep it?
thanks in advance

Pure beaver? Don't see any markings on the sweatband that would denote that...got more photos or labels?

sorry, i wanted to write fur not pure

Okay, but Borsalino usually puts X's or BEAVER clearly on the sweatband to differentiate from their rabbit/hair blend furs.
This hat doesn't show that, so you need to substantiate your beaver fur felt claim better. Plus specify the model that can show the $400+ price tag.
Nice friends to spring for such a nice hat. I'd keep it due to the gesture & sell my other one, JMHO....

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Okay, but Borsalino usually puts X's or BEAVER clearly on the sweatband to differentiate from their rabbit/hair blend furs.
This hat doesn't show that, so you need to substantiate your beaver fur felt claim better. Plus specify the model that can show the $400+ price tag.
Nice friends to spring for such a nice hat. I'd keep it due to the gesture & sell my other one, JMHO....

It looks like a Beaver to me. Borsalino does not mark the sweatband on modern production. It does have the Beaver liner though

Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav