Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The BORSALINO BROTHERHOOD

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Here is my Borsalino. bought it about 2 years ago from Delmonico Hatter in New Haven CT. Hope you like it

Jeff

BorsalinoSide-1.jpg

Borsalinotop.jpg

BorsalioFront.jpg

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Hi Rodkins, fine Borsa, one of most confortable hats in all the world, I like this. ( A great man, a great hat, needs a great camera)
Cheers ¡¡¡¡¡
Now that's funny :)
I am getting the new Iphone in January when I'm eligible for the upgrade so the photos should be much better ;)

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now that's funny :)
I am getting the new Iphone in January when I'm eligible for the upgrade so the photos should be much better ;)

It's rather that the iPhone cannot do much without ample lighting, which your bathroom doesn't provide, no offense. Take a pic in some sunlight and your pics will have MUCH more definition.

That said, a better camera would make the trip outside needless ;).

Last edited:

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
I was thinking the same thing. Lighting seems to be main issue. And it looks to me like you might be moving the camera as you snap the picture as well.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
So, do you think that they would only accommodate a flat brim then?

Maybe. I'm not sure. I was at Bencraft one time and saw Besdor's dad selling hats to a group of young Jewish men. A couple of them asked him for those cases. They are neat. Sorry I can't be of much help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou